Viking Boats

Hello Beech Class,

I am sorry that it has been a while since I have blogged – I have been busy recently preparing for school now that I am back in full time with key worker’s children groups!

I hope you are all well and had as lovely a ‘half term’ as you could last week. During that week some of you were busy completing your Viking Longboats and I must say that they look fantastic! Lots of careful thought and hard work have clearly gone into making these and you should all be proud of what you have made – well done!

I would also like to share that Zuri has completed the Book Challenge that was set earlier on in the year. This required you to try and read a range of books and review them at the end. Well done Zuri, this is a fantastic example of resilience and must have opened your eyes to a variety of stories!

This week hopefully you have started your home learning again and feel motivated to keep going. You are all superstars so I hope you believe in yourselves to keep going with it and try your best – that’s what matters most!

Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts – it looks like it might rain this week but I am sure you will find creative things to do during your free time.

Best wishes,
Miss Leete

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.